Friday, July 31, 2009

Play days!!

Colee & Camo at the splash pad in Highland. They play so well together









I love watching these two. They really are quite the pair!



YELLOWSTONE

Lilly pads on the water. They were beautiful.




Brents mom went with us to Yellowstone. We had such a great time.











OLD FAITHFUL. These geysers are amazing. It is crazy to think they continue to blow steam daily and the heat of the water is extremely hot!






Me Porter and Wilson. Porter and that smile....he just makes me laugh.





















LAKE POWELL................WE LOVE LAKE POWELL.................CAN WE LIVE THERE????

Camo passed out on grandma. He takes after his mom and big brother. We all fall asleep on the boat!!


Look at this, even my baby is already in the habit. The boat is the best place to sleep!






OUR PLAY DAY AT THE POND





Porter loved being in the water on this hot day.

1 comment:

Ethington Family said...

Oh how fun!! I am jealous! I miss Lake powell! Glad you had pictures.