Sunday, September 7, 2008

Camo, and Port, and then my brothers wedding!!!

This is at the engagement dinner, my mom with her good friends Debbie, Marsha, and Marsha. She loves these ladies! I grew up going to Lake Powell with these women and their kids. We were all so close then (All of us kids). It is amazing how much our lives change when we don't keep in touch. It was so great to see all of these people at the dinner.
Mike and Danielle. I told them to pull a funny face, mike doesn't know how, but don't worry, Danielle will teach him!
A few of the bride and groom's friends
My parents friends Renee, and Greg. Greg blessed the dinner, it was very nice


This is my mom's mom on the left, and my dad's mom on the right. I loved visiting with both of my grandma's especially because my grandma Klug lives in Indiana. Camo, couldn't stay out of the card drawer at my grandma's. She has had a card drawer ever since I could remember. I used to play with all the cards when I was a kid. He had a great time rolling around in them...he is such a funny kid.
This is right before the engagement dinner. Porter Mike, and Camo.
My parents with my moms dad. Here is my parents with my 3 of my grandparets. My dad's dad is lost to alziemers. He is in a nursing home, and unable to travel. We missed him, but sure enjoyed my grandma.
There was a small hole in my grandm's screen door, Camo thought it would be great to make the hole bigger. What a stinker!!! At least our big dog could come in and out as she pleased, and my grandma just laughed, I was more upset about the hole than she was!


Camo's girl Colee!! We were able to see Heather and Colee for a bit, Heather was kind enough to watch both of my boys so I could go out with my mom and grandmas for a day of pampering.
Porter and his thumbs up sign. He always does that in pictures...I don't know why either!!
Look at our babies!!! They will both be 2 in December. Where has the time gone???
Mikes fiance Danielle, and my grandpa. She is so cute, we love her!




5 comments:

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Ker-
It was so good to have the boys for a few hours!!! Colee was in Heaven with her boy!! I would love the pics that you have of them on your camera if you have a chance to send them my way.

The wedding looks like it was beautiful!! You look fabulous!!

love you,

Dave and Steff said...

oh my!! That picture of them kissing is so sweet!!!!

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Hey Ker-
If you have access to Steph's blog will you ask her to please invite me so I can go to hers? I have asked mike to tell Dave but who knows how long that is going to take!!

Ethington Family said...

How cute are all those pictures!! I have to tell you, I'm not such a great home maker although, I do try sometimes. I am so proud and impressed you canned tomatoes. I always thought tomatoes seemed hardest. I have done peaches before and my mom use to make us do all that stuff growing up, but now I'm just lucky if I make jam. Which this year I made about 7 quarts of it, so yeah for me. I love reading your blog and keeping in touch. congrats on your brother's wedding.

Laura F said...

I love your pictures!!! Thanks for posting so many! Looks like the festivities were a roaring success!