Sunday, September 7, 2008

More wedding, and breakfast at the Homestead

Me with Mike and Danielle. I loved this dress, but I can see in the pics it is not very flattering! Oh well, I'll deal. Porter fed the geese with my mom and Camo after brunch at the Homestead in Midway.

Camo wouldn't feed the geese, but he laughed when my mom did.
The geese would eat right out of your hands my mom was trying to show me how gentle they were, and right then, one bit her!! It was pretty funny, it drew blood and everything.
Yea, my girls from childhood. I love these 3. Heidi, Heather, me and Nicole. We used to play all of the time. We had a great childhood together.
Danielle coming down the isle with her dad. She looked beautiful!!
Mike had the most handsome groomsmen. Of course the best looking one was my son!
Danielles bridesmaids looked gorgeous in their dresses, they were just perfect, her poor sister J.C, on the end was crying through most of the ceremony. I think it hit her then just how much she was going to miss Danielle.
They are saying their vows in this pic. The mayor of Salem, Lane married them, he really did a nice job.
My mom campaigning for Debbie at Mikes engagement dinner!! She cracks me up. VOTE for Debbie Swenson for State Legislature!!!! Now she has me working on my blog of all places!!!

These are my parents good friends that moved to Idaho. The drove all the way down just for Mikes weddding. They are some of my favorite people. I really like them a lot. My mom and grandma are in the picture too.
Look at these handsome men!! They looked great. My dad, Cameron,(not my son), Mike, Charlie, and Colby. They were so great at the wedding, and did a great job decorating Mike's truck!!
I grabbed a pic of this becuase I thought it was so cute!!! It looks like a cake, but it is bathroom towels rolled up. There are 3 separate layers, and they are just stacked on one another. Danielle's aunt Cheryl made it, she is so creative. They put everything the couple would need in the bathroom around the "cake"
More handsome men, and the most handsome of all my cute son Porter!



10 comments:

nicole said...

Ker-
It was so fun to see you this past week. The wedding was beautiful! I can't believe Mike is old enough to be married! Will you email the picture of the 4 of us? I would love to have it.

Love ya

Jenni said...

Congrats to Mike and Danielle. Looks like the wedding was wonderful.

It was fun to see the picture of you, Heather, Heidi, and Nicole. Y'all look great!

Heidi said...

Keri, I love the pics! Seeing Mike in these pics makes me kind of sad. He was my baby. He probably barely remembers who I am. The wedding was so much fun. I loved being with you and Nicole.

Rachael said...

I think that your dress looks great--it is a fun one. The wedding looks so pretty in all the fall colors. That towel cake gift was so adorable--where do people come up with this things?? YOur son does look so handsome in his tux--cute.

Candace said...

I'm so glad I got to see you, and the wedding was beautiful. I'm still in love with Danielle's dress. :-)

Ethington Family said...

Ok, I love that cake idea. However, I don't think I would ever want to undo it- it's too cute! I LOVE your dress! It is so very cute. And you all look great!Glad you had fun.

Rachael said...

In reply to the comment you left for me on my blog--don't let me blogsite fool you! I only put the things on that I think people would "enjoy" reading.

I am proud of your canning endeavors! Woo hoo! And also, congratulations!! How exciting!

Dave and Steff said...

Looks like a great wedding! It would have been great to have seen you but I know how it can be really busy.

Dave said he thinks he saw Brent at a stop light the other day. I don't think Brent recognized him because he was in the Jeep and not our car.
I hope things are well!

Judy said...

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Chantal said...

Keri!! It' me, Chantal! How are you doing? I can't believe I found your blog! It's great to see you! And congrats on your youngest, Camo! Your boys are adorable. Email me at chantal_thompson@hotmail.com and we'll catch-up.

xoxoxo,
Chantal