We went to Idaho to surprise Brent's mom for Mothers Day. It was so great, she was really surprised to see us, and I got to have a nice relaxing weekend!!!



Our camping adventure to Boulder Utah over Memorial Day weekend. We got there on Thursday night, and the rain came Friday, Saturday, and started to clear up on Sunday. We had to entertain ourselves on those rainy days, you can see how Brent and
Camo did that!

This is my brother Michael and
I's greatest inheritance. We have loved having my grandparents trailer to camp with. They took such good care of it that is is almost like having a new one.
Camo and uncle Mike having a great time playing, looks like
Camo is the life of the party.

Mike was great about taking
Camo and Porter our on the four wheelers.
Camo didn't care if he just sat on it, he waited patiently for anyone to take him.

Still waiting for somebody to take him for a ride

I think he was mad because no one would take him when they left on the four wheelers.... poor kid.

I was so proud of porter he was braving the four wheelers on his own and doing a pretty good job of it.

Brent took both of the boys for a ride, but Porter kept asking if they could just drop
Camo off and go by themselves. You had to practically drag
Camo off those things.
Camo and his daddy coming back from a short run.

Look at that happy face. He loved camping.

At the end of the day both of the boys were exhausted, and fell asleep so easily. It was nice not to have to fight
Camo to go to bed.

This is my grandpa,
Camo loves him to read to him. My grandpa is so patient with him.
Camo just sits there and will listen until my grandpa is tired of reading. They are really cute together.
6 comments:
I got the best nephews! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Looks like you has so much fun! I love the shot of Camo in the helmet. He looks JUST like you!!
What a fabulous weekend!! I love the picture of Porter and Camo at the end of the day...too precious!!
I love the pictures, especially the one with camo and his grandpa! or the one of the two boys sleeping. those are so sweet and I bet you will look back on those for years to come and smile wide.
It's good to hear your family is doing well and having fun. We can't wait to go camping this year!
Take care!
Mary Morley Ethington
Hi, Keri. Your new little son is absolutely beautiful! It sounds like everything is going well for you. What a sweet little family you have.
You have such cute boys! I love the picture of them sleeping - it's so sweet. I know what you mean about missing home... we've been here two weeks and Audrey keeps telling me how much she likes our old house better and she wants to go back. It just kills me. Oh well, moving forward, right? You look great, by the way!
Post a Comment