Sunday, June 7, 2009
Roberts Blessing / missing home
Brent blessed our beautiful new son Robert a.k.a "Wilson" today. Brent just held him in his arms and was able to keep him sleeping while he blessed him. The blessing brought tears to my eyes. I realized all over again how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family.

We had a nice brunch at the house after the blessing. All of Brent's siblings were able to attend, which is a rare occasion because they are spread over three states. These are a couple of our nieces and one of our nephews along with our own two boys.
This is one of Brent's sisters, a nephew, brother in law, and a niece.
Brent's other three sisters, one brother and his mom. (I am missing a picture of one brother)
A day back in ST. GEORGE. I miss being down there so much! I took a quick day trip down with my brother Charlie. It was only a day, but enough time for me to visit a few friends and let Camo play at the splash pad. I had to take a picture of our cute house that I miss. Our renter is awesome though. He is taking such good care of our yard and home that I feel a lot better about having it rented out now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Ker,
What a beautiful day for you and the family. I am so sad I missed it but happy that Mike was able to be there. That new splash pad looks amazing!! :( sad for us that we won't be going every day. They really need to get them up here but I am afraid they would be PACKED!!
Post a Comment