This is Porter at our Splash Park, he loved standing under the buckets and letting the water just drench him. It is a great place for us to cool down seeing as how we have had some hot weather. I just can't get Camo to play in the water at the Park this year. Last year I couldn't keep him out of it. But I can get him to play in the water in his turtle
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
This is Porter at our Splash Park, he loved standing under the buckets and letting the water just drench him. It is a great place for us to cool down seeing as how we have had some hot weather. I just can't get Camo to play in the water at the Park this year. Last year I couldn't keep him out of it. But I can get him to play in the water in his turtle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
The boys look great Keri! I'm glad I have your blog address now. It will be a good way to see what's happening. Happy Summer and hopefully we see each other soon!
Keri I love your blog! It is so much fun seeing your family. I was glad that we were able to meet for lunch hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.
Keri! Ohmygosh! It was great to hear from you. I've been trying to get an address from your Mom so I could get in touch with you, but honestly, she's SO busy! I love that you are blogging. Can I add your blog to my links? You were one of my best piano students ever, by the way. And it is so good to hear about Porter. I need to keep up to date with you on that. Love you, Keri.
Cute, cute, cute pics of the kids...I need to get copies of the ones you have on your camera...when did our babies decide they could get so BIG!! We miss you guys more than you could know!
Post a Comment