We finally finished our back yard!!! About 10 minutes after Brent had laid the last piece of sod wouldn't you know the wind blew so hard it picked up our neighbors tramp and dropped it in the very same spot Brent had just been. We were very lucky Brent had come inside. There was a bit of damage to the house tiles and it bent part of Sue's cage but nobody was hurt and that was the important part. Brent did such a great job finishing the yard, it looks so good, and I can't wait until we can actually put some play equiptment on it.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
WOW Keri!! Your backyard looks so awesome i love it! I am so glad I got to see it on here!! Your right Brent did a great job!! :)
Hey, Keri! So great to see your cute family! Where are you living? Looks vaguely reminiscent of places I've recently lived...
Hope all is well. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch!
Post a Comment