Monday, June 2, 2008











I thought I would just put in a few recent pictures of the boys, they are both growing so fast. Porter is doing well, he is slowing down a bit but his love for life continues to keep him strong. His mind is well and he talks all of the time(who does that remind you of....he, he, he). He is full of information and has the need to share it with everyone!!!! Cameron has quite the temper he has learned how to throw himself down on the floor and bang his head on the ground. He has had bruises on his head from the banging. It doesn't help that my house has tile throughout. We are working on helping him express his anger in other ways.....time out in his crib is where we have been resorting lately. It is the one place he can't hurt himself, Brent has covered it with pillows!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness! Porter has gotten so big! - Jackie

Anonymous said...

Well everyone looks so so great, It looks like they are having a blast with their new dune buggy! I also want to know where all the pics of you are? You better post some!!:)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Hey Keri! I was happy to find your blog through our Class of '95 blog site. Your boys are so cute. Are we really old enough to have kids?:) I would love to hear from you, so come visit our family blog sometime.
W/love, Lindsey Dalton Downey

PS. Did I really see that the street sign in one of your pictures says "Easy Street". How funny!