Monday, October 13, 2008
Camo stuffs his face
This is how we have to protect Camo from himself. He gets so mad that he just bangs his head on the crib railing. We have had to cover it with layers of pillows so he won't have bruises on his head. This kid has a temper just like his mother. Pooooooor kid!! I turned out okay though, but boy I gave my mom a run for her money. I guess what comes around goes around when it comes to children. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
That crib is the funniest thing I have seen!!!! So funny! You need to let me know what you are having! I am excited for you! We wanted another boy too (: We had everything for a boy so it all worked out! Plus I would be so broke is I had a girl!
Jaiden is around (: he is just getting to the age where he is always with his friends. He is never around when we are outside taking pictures): I need to put some soccer ones up. He hates his picture being taken. He is getting so funny about his clothes and his hair! He is starting to notice girls too-I don't think I am ready for that!
I love the changes you made to your blog. It is so cute.
I loved having both girls and boys. They are both so different and fun!
Girls are more fun to dress though:)
Seth and Jeb, although both all boys, still completely different. Which makes whatever you have so great!
ok, so I looked at your blog without reading and posted (because I liked the new changes). then I read the comment already written and commented.
Now that I went back and read the blog (which i usually do before posting- why now there are two comments from me). I have to laugh at the crib. It's crazy what us moms do to protect our kids from themselves.
Our sweet boy!! Colee will come and get me and say 'boy" and then bring me to the computer and just look at all the pictures of her boy...she just loves him!!
Keri, found your blog, commented, tried to edit my comment, and accidentally deleted it. I am computer impaired. Anyway, basically wanted to say hello. It looks like you guys are doing well. We need to stay in touch. Cam is adorable and so big. He looks just like brent.
Just wanted to say hi. Later! Shelly
Keri the first thing I thought of was the story I remember your mom telling about you banging your head on the floor as hard as you could when you ere little. How funny!Hopefully he is as fun as you too.. P.S. I tagged you
I tagged you too!
Post a Comment