Thursday, August 28, 2008
5th Anniversary!!!
This is the first anniversary Brent and I have not spent together. It was really wierd. He sent me these gorgeous flowers though. I have been loving them. The lillies smell so good, my whole room smells of them. It is a very rare occasion that Brent will send me flowers. (3 times in our whole relationship) While most of my friends have been married for 10 or more years, we are working on 5. I am so proud of us. I love Brent to pieces, he is a wonderful husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
oh Keri, those flowers are so so pretty!! I swear Cameron get bigger everyday, we sure miss him!! And Porter makes me laugh so hard with your garden i remember him telling us all about it last year!! You just better keep that Watermellon away from Mike he will try to eat it, and he will swell up like a balloon ha ha! We miss you cant wait to see you NEXT WEEK!! CRAZY!!
I love those flowers!! I use to be stupid and tell my husband to not spend the money, but now I love it when he does. Of course, it is out of his own spending money now Ha ha.
Congrats to you both though. I hope you do something fun when he comes home.
Nice job Brent!! Those are beautiful! Happy late anniversary!
Post a Comment