This is the whole crew. Our cousins from Italy were here for a few weeks, so we were able to spend time with them. They loved Lake Powell, but my cousin Guisse was sure missing her son. Italians are a funny people. Guisse and her husband Osvaldo, have a daughter and son, they dote on their son. Guisse kept saying she missed Victorio (her son) not her daughter Cloudia. Italians think the boys are just the best, girls could go by the way side, but boys...they are everything! Go figure!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Lake Powell
My dad was so good with Camo down at Powell. Camo, loves my dad to pieces, it is so good to see them bond. I love it! Camo could stay in the lake all day if we would let him!
Porter is on the tube with his counsins. We all love being down at Lake Powell, especially with so many kids to play with.
This is my brother Mike and his soon to be wife Nellie, (Danielle) She has all kinds of nick names in our family. We love her and are excited for her to be joining our family.

This is the whole crew. Our cousins from Italy were here for a few weeks, so we were able to spend time with them. They loved Lake Powell, but my cousin Guisse was sure missing her son. Italians are a funny people. Guisse and her husband Osvaldo, have a daughter and son, they dote on their son. Guisse kept saying she missed Victorio (her son) not her daughter Cloudia. Italians think the boys are just the best, girls could go by the way side, but boys...they are everything! Go figure!
Mike and Danielle with our boys, Port and Camo sure love on Danielle. She is really good to them too.
This is the whole crew. Our cousins from Italy were here for a few weeks, so we were able to spend time with them. They loved Lake Powell, but my cousin Guisse was sure missing her son. Italians are a funny people. Guisse and her husband Osvaldo, have a daughter and son, they dote on their son. Guisse kept saying she missed Victorio (her son) not her daughter Cloudia. Italians think the boys are just the best, girls could go by the way side, but boys...they are everything! Go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
HOLY CRAP!?! That's Mike?!? When the heck did he turn...uh...11? Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with my brain, but I think everyone stays the same. And I don't think I've seen him since I got married and he was 10. Tell him congrats on his upcoming wedding. How exciting!
Your beautiful mother, however, hasn't changed a bit! Love, love, love her!
So great to see your whole family!
You make me so jealous! Stop it. I can't believe how many of you there were. When's Mike's wedding? I love love love Danielle, and it will be good to see you and everyone.
Silly Keri!! On the last Pic it is Mike and Porter, not Camo! I cant look at these pics it is hot here today...and i just want to jump in that blue water!! And thanks for the nice compliments on the photos!! Im very excited to be apart of the fam. as well!! Porter looks so cute in his school clothes, I cant believe its already that time of the year again!!
It looks so fun! I love Lake Powell! Glad you are having a great time- Little jealous here.
mary morley ethington
Hi Keri, I finally read your comment on my blog where you asked about my older brother John Neves (I am in fact his younger brother). Anyway, he lives in Spanish Fork and has three little girls. Write me if you want his email address. -Josh Neves
Post a Comment